Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Favorites



Currently, I am distracting myself in anyway possible to avoid writing this paper I have for graduate school. I haven't even started yet they already gave me an assignment. I would say 'preposterous!', but the professors want to know me better so..yay? Thus to avoid writing this paper once again, I decided to upload a whole bunch of links that touched me in the heart, made me laugh, or made me lust. And who knows, maybe I'll make it my weekly post so I can start writing here routinely..


Amazing pesto pasta I had before my hike at Cinque Terre last year. 




I cried reading this while avoiding my paper in Starbucks...

I'm a little teensy bit obsessed with map prints..I already own this beauty.

Agree, but I still want to see more of the world with my own eyes.

My belly wants you inside me!

I couldn't agree more. YES and a million times yes!

Another way to view the infamous Dove video.

This calls out for summer.

My sole purpose to visit Cali.. and to see my friend S of course :)



Happy weekend! And now back to this paper....

No comments:

Post a Comment