Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do you take your photobooth pictures?


Mine are awkward. I try to look nice in them by smiling, but then I feel awkward forcing myself to smile at a black board, so I begin making weird faces to ease my own tension. I'm more in my comfort zone showing different expressions, but I always go back to smiling in the last picture, as if I'm trying to show that I'm normal in the end.
Looking at these photos from the photobooth at the 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar Party, I was reminded once again that like us ordinary people, celebrities take funny, weird, and sometimes awkward pictures at the photobooth. And occasionally, we've got the PDA couples too.


Maya Rudolf and Kristen Wiig via Vanity Fair

This was my favorite from the collection. Who doesn't love Maya Rudolf and Kristen Wiig, together and apart? I became a huge fan of Kristen Wiig after her skit with Michael Phelps in SNL. And her act as Gilly? My friends and I would always re-inact it and laugh at our own impromptus. Oh those good days... I hope she doesn't leave SNL, for she will be greatly missed. 
Click the Vanity Fair link under the picture for other funny pictures. Here's more from the "kissing booth".




Sincerely,
annie

No comments:

Post a Comment