Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Girl with Blue Hair





I'm in love with everything about this picture. The dress, the shoes, the haircut, and the color of her hair! It's such a nice pastel blue hue, without looking too brash. Personally, I'm not a big fan of colored hair, especially those out of the norm. But after finding this picture on Best Street Style of Paris Fashion Week, I'm seriously considering it. Along with the same haircut. I know my friends might be vehemently against the idea, but I like being bold with my haircuts and well lately, it's been blah. The past year I got the same trim, and just two months ago I got rid of my layers. It's time for a change and I think my hair needs it.


Kelly Osbourne at Grammys 2012 via celebbuzz

Kelly Osbourne with her new gray/purple hair at the Grammys 2012. I secretly loved it. Am I crazy for wanting to make this change or is it plausible for an ordinary girl living an ordinary life to have such hair? When I finally decide to dye my hair pastel blue, I only hope HOPE, that it doesn't come out flamboyant at all. 



Sincerely,
annie

No comments:

Post a Comment