Monday, February 13, 2012

One of these days I promise..

I've been having europe-fever these days, if that makes any sense. All I want to do is drop everything and immediately pack my luggage with enough clothes, my camera, passport, wallet and purchase a one way ticket to Europe and stay there for at least a good year. Wake up in the morning to the best bread from Paris, eat macarons every fricking single day, jump into the ocean from one of the cliffs in Italy, visit every historical architecture, enter the presence of Sherlock Holmes' territory and maybe 21B Baker Street, walk along the green pastures in Ireland, and most importantly, visit Bath and Pemberly. Ahhhh, that just sounds wonderful, even if I'm imagining it. Unfortunately I can't because one I'm short on money, and two the world isn't going to end so I can't rack up my credit cards.

So for now, I must satisfy my yearning with these beautiful photos EyePoetryPhotography took. But I promise, promise you that I will go in the next five years. And it will be one of the best trips I will ever take. Enjoy!




Sincerely,
annnie

No comments:

Post a Comment