Wednesday, February 15, 2012

El-astic el-astic, fantastic fantastic...

Only my friend Suehee and others who listened to Lucifer by Shinee would get my title. I find it odd and funny how Koreans put in english lyrics only to make the song more confusing, such as Lucifer, etc.

Going back on subject, I've been on the search for hair ties that don't leave a dent. I've been a ponytail girl ever since I could tie my own hair, but began wanting to pull my hair down. It all started from this one comment by a boy who I crushed on in elementary school. So let's start the story with

Once upon a time....
I had my hair down for once, and was sitting by the edge of the sidewalk after school, waiting in line for a chance at tetherball. My crush, a grade older, was playing tetherball against another student and we were all just chatting. Somehow, the conversation led to him saying that I looked cute with my hair down. I don't' know if there was anything insinuated in it, but I immediately felt a mix of embarrassment and happiness (see, I rarely received compliments from guys, especially the ones I liked).

Ever since then, I continued to grow my hair out midlength, and occasionally put my hair down when my crush was around. But it was impossible to put my hair down after it was tied because of the bump I'd get and it would irritate me SO much.
Just a cute (maybe) story I wanted to share about my hair. It's affected me even to this age, where I'd rather have my hair long than short because of that one comment.

Anyways, my crush is over, yet I still hate the dent I get. So I searched and found the new trendy elastic hair ties that look like ribbons are great style-wise, and don't leave dents or headaches.



Personally, I like the anthropologie one the best. They come in five color themes along with one sparkly one. If I ever decide to purchase, I'll let you know whether the dent-story is true or false.




Sincerely,
annie

No comments:

Post a Comment