Monday, December 26, 2011

If I could be any animal I'd be an elephant

I had a conversation with my brother a couple days ago about what kind of animal we'd chose to be if allowed.
I immediately said I'd be a male elephant because of their lifespan, handsome tusks, wiseness, and their leadership. My brother rebounded by saying that the elephant herds  lived in a matriarch system, thus I quickly changed my answer to female elephant. Shows how little I know about the animal I want to be (chuckle).

I recently stumbled upon these wonderful necklaces, which also happens to be over my budget for accessories.   The elephant one was my favorite, and I've searched elephant jewelry on etsy (most amazing site may I say, helping small business owners, finding one-of-a-kind items, and remarkably cheap and sturdy compared to some retailers), but the polish for this necklace by Alex Woo is simply smooth and beautiful.

Little Luck Elephant Pendant by Alex Woo

Adorable elephant ring from michellechangejewelry 
I've been in love with this piece for a while! Oh, when will I be able to buy you?!

cute elephant charm by cajajewelry

I suppose it is no surprise by now that I might be a teensy obsessed about elephants. If the world allowed it, I would love to have a pet elephant (utterly impossible, he would need other elephant friends), or even be friends with one. But for either one, I'd have to move out of the states or live in the zoo. So I suppose I will just satisfy myself with one of the accessories, sometime soon. :) Happy Holidays and happy boxing day (to those who celebrate; I just found out about it today). 

No comments:

Post a Comment