Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas is just around the corner

Unlike the previous five years, Seattle hasn't snowed a blink, and I didn't even need to layer myself. I suppose it's convenient, but somewhere inside me, I secretly hoped we would have a white christmas.

card I purchased from Barnes and Noble

A couple of weeks ago, I found some cute holiday cards at Barnes and Nobles that were 40% off and thought it would be cute to bring back mail-sent cards. I miss those old-fashioned traditions of sending postcards when going on trips, or homemade cards during birthdays or holidays. I would've made cards, but already bought the cards so I promise I will next year.

                                   
I promised one friend I would continue the tradition of sending her a handmade card...what a lucky friend :) .  Followed some craft ideas I found through images, due to the lack of ideas and materials.


I enjoy sending letters in pseudonyms, for no particular reason. Maybe it's because I hope the receiver finds a little bit of humor in it, like I did. I had to search for where Team Rocket was from because all I could think of was pokemon world.  Anywho, I hope they receive it on time and enjoy the content :). Happy holidays to you too!


1 comment: