Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Money

What if money was no object? What would you do?



While watching this video I found via Swissmiss (one of my favorite go-to for random information), I thought what I would do. I'm going towards the path of becoming an educator, but if I truly were to do something with no regards towards financial issues, I would choose to go into the woods, live in a small quaint cottage with a small vegetable garden,  have a horse, cat, dog. I would drink tea daily while reading, learn to cook, paint, run, swim (assuming I have a lake nearby), and create things. I don't know what these things are, but I find it fascinating when I learn someone created something extraordinary from something plain. Just adding the little detail makes a whole lot of difference.

It was a wonderful 3 minutes of daydreaming in my head. Now I am going back to editing my essays woot!


No comments:

Post a Comment