Monday, April 23, 2012

What will my next case be?


I wish I was talking about some sleuth case. But unfortunately, I don't have the wits and balls of Sherlock Holmes. Darn.

Recently, my sister and I changed wireless providers to AT&T. Which meant.... we were getting iPhones woot woot. Honestly, I never found the iPhone that fascinating. I mean sure, it looks sleek and refine, but a phone's sole purpose should be for calling and texting others... but then again, having access to the internet when finding my next bus schedule would be helpful. And once I received my own iPhone, let me just say I was marveled by the amahzing structure and beauty. Gah, I fell in love. The one thing I looked forward to doing was getting myself a cute case. BAHAHA, I sound so materialistic, and I'm not proud of it.

So when I went back home, I first searched iPhone cases. I didn't like the nordstrom ones too much, so then I googled certain cases I would like. Thus, here are the cases I want, but probably won't get.


 via Redbubble and Society6

I love the simplicity in some of these, while admiring the beautiful illustrations in others. Sometimes I spend hours looking at other people's illustrations and building my own ideas in my head. I wish I could make something like these! For now, I might just splurge and buy one of these, especially since Society6 has free shipping until Sunday. For now, my heart is leaning towards no. 1 or no. 6.




Sincerely,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment